Thursday, March 31, 2011

Looking out the window

I just looked out the window and what did I see? I saw the sun skirting along the horizon at 1pm I just looked out the window and what did I see? I saw the first buds on the trees for the upcoming spring I just looked out the window and what did I see? I saw a bunch of hyped up drunks from the pub next door singing their football clubs anthem walking down the alley. -I saw a mother duck walkinIg with her newly hatched ducklings walk by. -I saw a child play with a new found friend for the first time on the swing -I saw the fog rise over the pine trees in the early morning hours -I saw the moon come up over the Ochil Hills -I saw what I thought was smoke from a nearby chimney, but only to be rain being blown by gales of wind -I saw a Canada Goose land on a Loch -I saw a drop of water from melting snow drip away -I saw the lights go out in the village for a good night's sleep -I saw an old man walking to the shops and a jogger rush past -I saw the sunshine that woke me up and was glad

No comments:

Post a Comment